NATIONAL REGISTRY CERTIFICATION
Program Begins 03/06/18
Program Concludes 07/31/18
CCBC’s Emergency Medical Technician course provides entry-level certification for those interested in obtaining employment in Emergency Medical Services. The program follows the National Registry curriculum. Topics covered included: Patient assessment, basic cardiac life support, trauma care, burn care, scene safety, Basic Haz-Mat, and Incident Command(ICS).
• Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6-10 p.m. 3/6/18-7/31/18
• CCBC, Main Campus, Monaca, PA
Student Services Center(SSC), Room 1005
• Tuition Cost $475 – 180 Hours
• Additional Requirements: 3 online certifications
(approximately 2 hours for each), 1 Saturday class
per month (dates TBD), and mandatory ambulance
ride-alongs (10 patient contacts).
• Additional Costs: background check (FBI
fingerprint, child abuse history, & criminal),
uniform, boots, EMS pants, polo shirt, Hepatitis B
and TB Vaccinations.
• Books can be purchased in the CCBC bookstore.
Request More Information:
Medic Rescue | 313 Bridge St., Beaver, PA 15009 | Non-Emergency Transport: (724) 728-3620 | Office: (724) 728-3621